Tuesday 28 January 2014

Empathizing Grandma

Stakeholder is an entity which affects or can be affected by the action. It is the person who experienced the problem. This post is about emphatizing that persona, homework from design process module.
My group got theme : Safety for Old People (in bathroom)
So, here we go :)




"It was 50 years ago since I married this dope man and now he is gone. I'm a widow now, everyday seems a lifetime when I was with him. But maaaannn, now it is lonely day *my tears falls when I write this*.




Only me and those freakin' housemaids. Yes, I have a couple of housemaids at my house because I am my husband's very very rich. Speaking of house, there is one place I do not like it SO SO SO MUCH...




BATHROOM.




You know I am not so as flexible as 57 years ago when I was 18. I am the captain of highschool cheerleader, y'know. Young, energetic, and flexible like a liquid kind of female teenager ;;)))))


But then I broke my ankle anddd.. here I am from then till now on a wheelchair. F!


Amputation of legs has been done back then.


Bathroom always is my biggest enemy. Although I'm old, I want to have shower time on my own. No need help from those hypocrite housemaids, especially her with blonde hair and mini skirt.


What's her name again?? Nicki Minaj or something >:(





I hate her face


Everytime I bathed, I can't reach the shower handle from my wheelchair.

And that Nicki Minaj come to help me, but didn't take the shower handle.
She started to turn the water on then leave the bathroom with creepy smile.
Gosh! I realized she's not helping at all.

Wow, hold on! The water is too hot for me. (AND THAT NICKI not coming back)

I'm a wheelchair user (to remind you).

Then I slowly reach the water temperature handle to setting it.

anddd,,, the waters get too cold for an old beautiful lady like me. This box of bathroom is a nightmare.

It tooks me one and a half hour to finish my bathroom session. HUFF! I wish there are someone out there who built a better bathroom's circumstances in this house..


Actually there are still a lot of problem when I poop, but this time I only blog about shower.

Maybe in the future I post some more ;)



With Love,
Swag Grandma



NB: later I will order that Nicki Minaj to repair the shower handle and other stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment